International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 14 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
We are significantly strengthening our international team of Inhouse Consultants in Group & Austrian IT. We are looking for ambitious and service oriented candidates who will - together with colleagues from the CFO and CRO area - design our future IT and process landscape. You will act in between business and IT, linking both worlds not just with your business and technical know-how, but as well with your personality. As we have several new positions to hire, we are looking for a variety of backgrounds and experience and are ready to offer both challenging international projects and various development possibilities.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Enhancement of our SAP platform including introduction of new modules (e.g. Simple Logistics)
- Actively participate in the rollout of our SAP platform to further units (incl. business analyses)
- Analyze process improvements on the SAP platform, support business lines in eliciting new demands and write concepts as a basis for implementation
- Implementation of customizations in SAP (preferably FI/CO)
- Guide and support testing and defect management process
- Communicate effectively across hierarchy
- Act as change manager to support the innovation process
What we offer:
- 3 to 5 years experience with SAP FI/CO as an SAP consultant (customization experience with the SAP FI, CO, MM, SD), optionally ABAB know-how (debugging)
- Master degree in Finance, Controlling, IT or similar
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Team player, customer orientation, high level of commitment and motivation
- Solid presentation skills are expected, experience in consulting business is of benefit
- Fluent knowledge of English and German
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross EUR 46,500 p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, sex, sexual orientation or disability.