International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
In this position you will transform and improve our solution landscape within the Agile Delivery Regulatory Reporting department for Transaction Data. As a member of a motivated cross-functional team, working in an agile setting, you will lead the implementations of Transaction Reporting solutions. Furthermore, you will have a chance to grow your Capital Markets and Regulatory Reporting knowledge significantly while designing and maintaining the reporting applications.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Act primarily as a Technical Business Analyst responsible for Requirements Engineering and implementation of Reporting solutions in a cross-functional agile team (Business and IT team members)
- Contribute to transforming and improving our software solution that enables RBI to automate the daily Regulatory Reporting of EMIR, MIFIR, MIFID and SFTR for all Transaction Data
- Take end-to-end responsibility for reporting of Transaction Data (e.g. securities, exchange traded derivatives, OTC-Derivatives and Security financing transactions)
- Participate in challenging and upgrading our current technology stack which is based on an internally developed Java-Framework for ETL-scheduling and Oracle SQL database
- Drive the evaluation of new or changed Reporting Regulations to advise the Product Owner
- Lead the maturity improvement of our DevOps setup in the team (e.g. automated unit tests)
What we offer:
- 3 + years of experience working within a data driven environment as a Technical Business Analyst
- 3 + years of experience being responsible for requirements engineering and solution design in the financial or financial consulting industry
- Solid experience and fun in designing and implementing IT solutions with integration patterns, especially for reporting purposes in banking
- Advanced SQL skills, familiar with scripting languages and experience with Software Configuration Management
- You are a data enthusiast and building efficient, reusable and reliable solutions are one of your core values especially focusing on best practice integration patterns
- Knowledge of Banking Products and Processes Know-how of Regulatory Reporting Requirements and Processes is an advantage
- Experience with ABACUS TR or similar regulatory reporting software solutions is an advantage
- Fluent English; German is a plus, but not mandatory
- You’ll work in an empowered agile team at a leading international bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60.000,-- gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.