International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
In this position, you will create, maintain and support our interface landscape within the Capital Markets area. You will be working in an agile setup with the aim to create efficient integration solutions. Within a small motivated team, you will play a key developer role in major project-related work. The work assignments will also include the responsibility for small projects and support tasks.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Integrate RBIs trading and core banking systems with batch and realtime interfaces
- Develop high-quality software with state-of-the-art technology
- Take end-to-end responsibility for changes throughout the delivery pipeline
- Be part of an international, agile and enthusiastic team
What we offer:
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or suitable University degree) or equivalent practical experience (4+ years)
- Excellent know-how in standard programming technologies with main focus on Java (Spring, Hibernate)
- Excellent know-how in relational databases/Oracle SQL and good knowledge of operating systems (Unix, Windows)
- Very good know-how in real-time and batch integration techniques (ESB, REST APIs, event streaming, ...)
- Practical experience with Software Configuration Management and Continuous Integration (e.g. GIT/Bitbucket, Jenkins, Gradle, Teamscale)
- Agile mind-set and practical experience with Scrum/Kanban
- Knowledge of Cloud solutions (AWS, Azure) and related tools (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) is a plus
- Experience in finance & banking area is a plus
- Very good command of English, German is a plus
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 55.000 gross p.a. excluding overtime – depending on experience and qualifications, an appropriate overpayment is provided
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.