International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
As a member of a motivated cross-functional SCRUM team, you will work on the automation of our regulatory reporting processes. Together with your colleagues you take over end-to-end-responsibility for the data-transformations and -delivery with the goal to reach compliance with regulatory requirements with least effort.
We take care that innovation is done right within RBI group. Our team has already delivered numerous successes in this area. For this reason, we want to strengthen our international team and we are looking for a proactive Integration Developer
who will support us in our creative environment.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Work within an agile DevOps team which consists of business-experts, business-analysts and developers
- You will design, develop, build and run our reporting solution
- Setup and improve our test-automation
- Being part of an international, agile Scrum-team
What we offer:
- More than 3 years professional experience in integration development
- SQL skills and ETL Know How (e.g. working experience with ODI)
- database know-how (e.g. Teradata)
- Proficient in CI/CD- and test automation pipelines
- Professional know-how in Kotlin framework for Java (Java 1.8 or higher)
- Experience in version control systems (e.g. Git)
- Experience with REST Services in Java
- Experience in banking/finance & regulatory area is a plus
- Very good command of English, German is a plus
- Structured working approach and problem solving skills
- Agile mind-set and practical experience with Scrum/Kanban is a plus
- Loves working with data & people
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 47.000,-- gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.