International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Your commitment to integrate and develop professional software for the finance industry in an international environment
- Design, develop, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using state-of-the-art Integration technologies
- Implement automated unit tests
- Write technical design and documentation
- Ensure that the knowledge is shared and documented
- Being part of an international Scrum-team
- Work in close cooperation with Software Architects, Test Engineers and Business Analysts
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or suitable University degree)
- More than 3 years professional experience in integration development
- Professional experience in ESB or ETL development
- Working knowledge of Integration Patterns
- Excellent Java programming skills (Java 8, Gradle), Python is a plus.
- Professional SQL- and database know-how (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Good knowledge of operating systems (Linux, Windows)
- Practical experience with Software Configuration Management and Continuous Integration (e.g. GIT/Bitbucket, Jenkins, Teamscale)
- Agile mind-set and practical experience with Scrum/Kanban
- Experience in finance & banking area is a plus
What we offer:
- Structured working approach and problem-solving skills
- Very good command of English, German is a plus
- Must be able to articulate and communicate thoughts and ideas clearly.
- A growing and dynamic team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 38.000,- annual gross salary excluding overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.