Internal Auditor with AML/FiSa and Retail Focus (f/m/x)
Your role at RBI
- Work in an adaptive team
- Perform audits in RBI head office and the entire RBI group with main focus on anti-money laundering, financial sanctions, financial crime management and on retail banking related audits
- Highlighting risks or inefficiencies by analyzing workflows and samples and by performing interviews
- Sum up audit results in audit reports
- Perform regular follow-up activities on defined audit actions
- Monitor continuously actual changes or new regulatory requirements in allocated areas to be audited and closely work with audit functions of the entire RBI Group
Your core competencies
- University degree in business administration/economics, law, information systems, informatics or similar
- At least 3 years work experience in retail banking, anti-money laundering and/or financial crime management related areas (e.g. in Audit, Compliance or retail business/credit risk)
- Strong analytical skills, ideally experience in advanced analytics
- Open personality with strong communication skills
- Excellent language skills in English (spoken and written), and ideally also in German
Nice to have
- Audit related certifications (e.g. CIA, CFE)
- Additional CEE language is an advantage
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours & extensive hybrid working possibilities
- Meaningful Career Options: to develop personally & professionally
- Learning: as part of our DNA & culture
- Easy Commuting: free public transport pass
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Leisure time activities: attractive sports and cultural offers (free museum tickets, reduced gym membership, etc.)
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (e.g. for supermarkets)
- Family Friendly: family allowances, gender-neutral parental leave, part-time work, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: starting at EUR 50.000,- gross p.a. excluding overtime (market-compliant overpayment is provided depending on experience / qualification)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017