Internal Auditor with Risk Models Focus (f/m/x) - limited for 2 years
Your role at RBI
- Work in an adaptive team
- Perform audits in the entire RBI group with main focus on credit risk and pricing models, model validation as well as model-related processes
- Sum up audit results in audit reports
- Perform follow-up activities on defined audit actions and supervisory findings
- Monitor continuously actual changes or new regulatory requirements in allocated areas to be audited and closely work with audit functions of the entire RBI Group
Your core competencies
- University Degree (or similar) in Economics (with quantitative focus) or Mathematics/Statistics or comparable education
- Experience in credit risk model development, credit risk validation or auditing of credit risk models in a bank (as internal auditor, supervisor or external auditor)
- Strong analytical skills, open personality with strong communication skills
- Knowledge of and practical experience with R, SAS or other statistical software is an advantage
- Good understanding of CRR II and credit risk model related regulatory requirements
- Excellent language skills in English (spoken and written), German is an advantage
Nice to have
- Additional CEE language is an advantage
- Ideally experience in advanced analytics
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours & extensive hybrid working possibilities, 30 days / year remote work from any EU-country outside Austria
- Meaningful Career Options: to develop personally & professionally
- Learning: as part of our DNA & culture
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Easy Commuting: free public transport pass
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Leisure time activities: attractive sports and cultural offers (free museum tickets, reduced gym membership, etc.)
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. for supermarkets)
- Family Friendly: family allowances, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten, child care during holidays etc.
- Salary: starting at EUR 46.500,- gross p.a. excluding overtime (market-compliant overpayment is provided dep. on experience / qualification)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017