Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you’ve found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
We are looking for active students (m/f) for a six months internship, starting as of March 01, 2018.
The interns (m/f) receive, besides extensive training opportunities, insights into the interesting field of Mergers and Acquisitions at Raiffeisen Bank International.
- Support with market and industry analysis
- Preparation of company profiles/teasers and other marketing documents
- Assistance in preparation of pitch documents, reports, information memoranda and data rooms
- Support with company valuations and benchmarking
- Co-ordination of/co-operation with other Raiffeisen group companies across the CEE region
- Advanced studies in Business Administration or related courses, focusing on finance, accounting, investment management and/or Mathematics/Statistics/Physics
- Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills combined with the willingness and ability to learn quickly
- Ambitious, hard-working and self-driven attitude
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) is essential; German and/or an Eastern European language would be of advantage. In particular, we would welcome applicants with knowledge of Serbo-Croatian, Czech/Slovak, Bulgarian, Romanian, Polish language skills.
- Relevant job experience (internships or similar) is of advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools
- Flexible team player with interpersonal skills
- EU nationality/valid work permit for Austria
- An interesting, challenging job in a motivated, international team within a highly professional environment in one of the leading banking groups with numerous branches in Central and Eastern Europe, as well as branches and representative offices in Asia
- EUR 1.686,88 monthly gross salary excl. overtime
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
If you are ready to take the challenge to work in an international team within a highly professional environment, please apply online with your cover letter and CV in English
. Kindly specify the reference “Internship M&A” and also state your availability.