You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
Internship (f/m) for 6-months (full-time) starting as soon as March 2019.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Contribute to a product development team to enhance our continuous delivery solution, working with Java, bash, Neo4J graph database, AWS services like Cloud Formation and ECS
What we offer:
- Advanced studies or equivalent in Information Technology
- Experience in software development, preferably Java and scripting
- Ambitious, hard-working and self-driven attitude
- Very good knowledge in English, German is an asset
- Flexible team player with interpersonal skills
- EU nationality/valid work permit for Austria
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,737.21 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.