You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
We are looking for active students (f/m/d) for a six months internship, starting as of September or October, 2019. You will be a member of the industry team Telecom, Media and Technology (TMT) within Acquisition, Project & Structured Finance, which supports our clients with complex financing solutions mainly in CEE and Western Europe. You will work together with Private Equity funds, large corporates, international financial institutions, professional advisors and other European and global banks to arrange and execute financing transactions.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- You will support in the analysis, structuring and negotiation of financing transactions together with senior colleagues
- You will prepare financial models and credit applications and interact/coordinate with both internal stakeholders (relationship managers, credit risk management, legal, tax, syndication and compliance) and clients as well as other external parties
- We will pair you with a mentor to help you navigate the firm as well and to make sure you’re developing your skills
- You will gather industry know-how in Telecom, Media, Technology and IT sectors and get to know the world of leveraged finance
- Active studies in Economics or related courses (International Business, Export Oriented Management, International Trade)
- Excellent command of English required; German is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (especially Excel)
- Analytical thinking and creative problem solving
- Positive mindset and an outgoing personality
- Affinity to IT and technology sectors
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- EU nationality/valid work permit for Austria
What we offer:
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,795.14 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.