You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
Any idea how payments reach a final beneficiary, who is located anywhere in CEE? Does a bank earn money on that kind of business? The answer is yes!
As Cash Management FI Sales Team we are part of RBI’s correspondent banking business and responsible for the acquisition of payment volumes (SWIFT and SEPA) in CEE.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Support Cash Management Sales Managers in daily business
- Preparation of payment analyses
- Support the preparation of client offers and visit preparations
- Participation in client meetings
- Contribute to special payment investigation cases
What we offer:
- Ongoing studies in Economics or Business or similar
- Very good knowledge in German and English, CEE-language is an advantage
- Ambitious, hard-working and self-driven attitude
- Flexible team player with interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools with advanced Excel-skills
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,795.14 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.