You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
We are a young and dynamic team within RBI responsible for promoting (initializing), supporting and working on transformation projects & detecting, challenging and developing emerging technologies like Blockchain or Open Banking.
We are searching for a student (f/m/d) to support our team for 6 months (fulltime) starting as soon as possible
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Hands-on working with our team to shape the digital future of RBI Group
- Work in an international team and gain insight into a host of different countries and markets
- Collaboration with various business lines in the execution of transformation projects
- Preparation of presentations for the management board and for internal and external stakeholders
- Participation in planning, organizing and on-site hosting of events
- Div. administrative activities in daily business tasks such as scheduling of meetings
What we offer:
- Currently ongoing studies at a university, preferably business studies or studies related to business innovation or project management
- Profound interest in digitalization, IT and new technologies is a plus
- Previous experience in innovation, (digital) transformation or project management is an advantage
- Excellent office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), previous experiences with collaboration tools is an advantage
- Proactive, structured and independent way of working, team-skills, flexibility and good communication skills
- Excellent command of English (German or CEE language would be an advantage)
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals and exciting new technologies
- A lot of fun in a cool and energetic team
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,795.14 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.