You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
Internship (f/m/d) - Institutional Investors
We are looking for active students (f/m/d) for a six months full time internship, starting September 2019.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Working closely with the account managers in Institutional Investors (insurances, asset managers) department
- Insight into Raiffeisen Bank International franchise and close cooperation with other business departments
- Answering customer enquiries
- Assistance with risk limit applications
- Supporting the preparation of roadshows and business trips
What we offer:
- Active studies in business, economics, business informatics or related courses
- Excellent command of English, German and any other language is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,795.14 (based on 38 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.