Internship (f/m/x) - Corporate Customers Digital
You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I am willing to balance my studies with relevant work experience in a highly dynamic team. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter.
If this sounds like you, then take a look at this exciting job opportunity and get to know the international world of banking.
We are looking for an active student (f/m/x) for an internship starting in March/April 2023 (fulltime, duration 6 months).
#start as soon
(38.5h / week)
These tasks are waiting for you
- Support of Corporate Relationship Managers working with clients in the digital industries (technology, online, media, telecom)
- Support of Corporate Customer Division Mid-Office with daily operational and administrative tasks
- Assistance in the development of existing client portfolios and acquisitions of new clients
- Preparation of Limit reviews/applications, company ratings, etc.
- General office support
This job is made for you, if...
- you are an active student in the field of economics or related courses (International Business, International Trade, Finance)
- you have an excellent command of English and German; additional CEE language is a plus
- you have good knowledge of MS-Office
- you are an analytical thinker and solve problems creatively
- you are able to work in a multicultural environment
What's in it for you?
Would you like to know what it feels like working for RBI while studying? Check out our videos and see what your future colleagues say about us.
- Work & Study: gain experience in the international banking environment & boost the balance of your bank account
- Flexibility: adapt your working hours to your university schedule and balance on-site and home-office days
- Onboarding: enjoy an easy start - a buddy from your team will take you along
- Community: network internally with other students
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Corporate Benefits: shopping vouchers from the staffs' council (eg. supermarkets), free museum tickets, attractive sports offers, etc.
- We pay an attractive monthly student salary of gross EUR 2,049.64 (on a basis of 38.5 hours)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website our check out our FAQ. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact Cara Vucinic.
Check out our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017