We are looking for students (f/m/x) for a 6-month fulltime internship
starting this fall. Join a diverse team of ambitious relationship managers covering corporate clients from Metals & Mining industry, spread across (but not limited to) the European region!
You will actively participate in typical daily business tasks of a relationship manager, being involved into the overall process starting from first contact with the customer until the respective financing being disbursed as well as taking part in discussions, meetings and conference calls with our clients.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Support of an internationally active customer portfolio (metals & mining producers & international traders) with the main focus on commodity and structured trade finance
- Support of relationship managers
- Assistance in the development of existing client portfolios and acquisitions of new clients
What we offer:
- Active studies in Economics or related courses (International Business, Export Oriented Management, International Trade)
- Good understanding of financial reports (B/S and P/L statements etc.)
- Excellent command of English required; German or any other European language is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Analytical thinking and creative problem solving
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,831.04 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.