We are looking for a pro-active student (f/m/x) for an internship starting in March 2021 (fulltime, duration 6 months). Join a diverse team of ambitious relationship managers covering corporate clients from Real Estate & Public Sector industry, spread across the European region!
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Support of Corporate Relationship Managers
- Assistance in the development of existing client portfolios and acquisitions of new clients
- Preparation of presentations, limit reviews, company ratings, etc.
- General office support
What we offer:
- Active studies in Economics or related courses (International Business, Export Oriented Management, International Trade) – focus on real estate is a plus
- Excellent command of English and German required
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Analytical thinking and creative problem solving, communicative, customer-orientated personality, eagerness to learn
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,831.04 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.