The department Institutional Clients East offers superior service and innovative solutions
for Banks and Sovereigns. We support our institutional clients in CEE, CIS and SEE
with a wide product range
(a.o. Cash Management, Trade & Export Finance, Investment Banking products, Capital Markets, Custody / Fund Brokerage (GIS), capital management, equity trading, Research). We are a very international and dynamic, highly motivated team.
We are looking for active students (f/m/x) for an internship (fulltime, duration 6 months), starting as of March 2021.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Get to know the business line Institutional Clients and connected with it - several product and service areas of an international bank
- You support relationship managers in daily business and interaction with clients in CEE, CIS, SEE
- You conduct market research and prepare presentations
- Handle different administrative activities (scheduling meetings, data quality, client correspondence, etc.)
What we offer:
- Active studies in economics, business administration or related courses
- Your written and oral English skills are very good and you speak a CEE language (preferably Russian) German of advantage
- You feel confident working with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You are pro-active, self-motivated, result-oriented, communicative and can work independently
- Innovative and agile mindset with a distinct interest in collaboration
- You work in an exciting and international team for one of the leading banks in the CEE region
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,831.04 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.