The department Institutional Investors is responsible for all Non-Bank Financial Institutions, such as Insurances, Asset Managers and Alternative Investment Funds including Private Equity Funds.
We are looking for active students (f/m/x) for a six months full time internship, starting in September 2021.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Working closely with the account managers in Institutional Investors (insurances, asset managers, alternative investment fund) department
- Insight into Raiffeisen Bank International franchise and close cooperation with other business departments
- Answering customer enquiries and participating in customer meeting
- Assistance with risk limit applications
- Supporting the preparation of roadshows and business trips
- Handle different administrative activities (meeting scheduling and coordination, telephone and e-mail correspondence, etc.)
What we offer:
- You are an active student in business, economics, business informatics or related areas (Uni, FH)
- Your written and oral German & English skills are very good; another CEE language is a plus
- You feel confident working with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You are a real team player, but you also enjoy working independently
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of
EUR 1,856.67 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.