Internship (f/m/x) - Institutional Investors
The department Institutional Investors is responsible for all Non-Bank Financial Institutions, such as Insurances, Asset Managers and Alternative Investment Funds including Private Equity Funds.
We are looking for active students (f/m/x) for a six months full time internship, starting in September 2023.
#start September 2023
(38.5h / week)
Your role with us on the team
- Working closely with the account managers in Institutional Investors (insurances, asset managers, alternative investment fund) department
- Insight into Raiffeisen Bank International franchise and close cooperation with other business departments
- Answering customer enquiries and participating in customer meeting
- Assistance with risk limit applications
- Supporting the preparation of roadshows and business trips
- Handle different administrative activities (meeting scheduling and coordination, telephone and e-mail correspondence, etc.)
This job is made for you, if...
- you are an active student in business, economics, business informatics or related areas (Uni, FH)
- your written English skills are very good; German and another CEE language is a plus
- you feel confident working with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- you are a real team player, but you also enjoy working independently
What's in it for you?
Would you like to know what it feels like working for RBI while studying? Check out our videos and see what your future colleagues say about us.
- Work & Study: gain experience in the international banking environment & boost the balance of your bank account
- Onboarding: enjoy an easy start - a buddy from your team will take you along
- Community: network internally with other students
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Corporate Benefits: shopping vouchers from the staffs' council (eg. supermarkets), free museum tickets, attractive sports offers, etc.
- We pay an attractive monthly student salary of gross EUR 2,263.06 (on a basis of 38.5 hours)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ. Please address your application letter to Sandra Perkin.
Check out our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017