You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
We are looking for active students (f/m/x) for a six months internship, starting April 2020.
As an intern (f/m/x) will receive extensive training opportunities, insights into Raiffeisenbank capital markets division at the institutional Sales department.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Support with market analysis
- Preparation of client meetings documents and power point presentations.
- Assistance in administration of client data and compliance to regulatory requirements
- Coordinate and perform a range of support activities for the Institutional Sales team including but are not limited to: setting up new accounts “KYC”, gathering account settlement instructions and communicating with Back office
- Contribute to projects focused on digitalization of trade execution and technology integration.
What we offer:
- Advanced studies or equivalent in a relevant subject (economics, mathematics, statistics or business administration with a focus on finance).
- Strong analytical, interpretive and problem-solving skills combined with the willingness and ability to learn quickly
- Ambitious, hard-working and self-driven attitude
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) is essential; German and/or a European language would be of advantage.
- Flexible team player with interpersonal skills
- EU nationality/valid work permit for Austria
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Relevant job experience (internships) and experience in using of sales-relevant applications (e.g.: Bloomberg) is of advantage.
- Gain a 6-month experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- A glimpse into the Capital Markets world with focus in Fixed income
- Developing a good knowledge about clients covered in the investment banking world and attending some meetings when needed.
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,795.14 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.