The division “People and Organizational Innovation” is responsible for driving the people and organizational development agenda to support achieving RBI’s Vision and Mission. Our ambition is to create a work environment that fosters innovation as well as creativity and high performance and that attracts and retains talented people.
The Learning Strategy Expert Centre, as part of P&OI, is responsible for the group-wide implementation and maintenance of standards related to learning & development, leadership- and performance management. To support us in our various initiatives, we are looking for a student who is excited about supporting our team in a 6-month internship, fulltime. You are available to start soon? Then keep on reading!
You, this job and the Learning Strategy Team are a perfect match, if:
- You are in the middle of your studies in the field of human resource management, psychology, instructional design or similar studies and are eager to put your knowledge into practice by supporting the design and implementation of human-centric learning journeys and leadership initiatives
- You have the ability to work independently as well as in a team and have an affinity for planning and structuring which you can apply for administrative and organisational support of the Learning Strategy Team and active involvement in various projects
- You speak German and English perfectly and want to actively use both languages in an international environment to coordinate & communicate with various stakeholders
- Your excellent MS Office skills (especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint) will make the graphical preparation of learning content, presentations and editorial preparation for internal and external communication media easy
- You are comfortable working with various IT tools and applications and like to be precise and detailed which makes you the right person for data maintenance in our Learning Management System
What we offer you:
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment and state-of-the-are Learning and Development Expert Team
- Benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your work-life balance!
- Improve the balance of your student account: Gross monthly salary EUR 2,049.64 (basis for 38.5 hours)
- Take advantage of many fringe benefits such as e.g. inhouse canteen, job-ticket and many more
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.