Internship (f/m/x) - Mergers & Acquisitions
We are looking for active students (f/m/x) for a six months full time internship, starting as soon as possible.
The interns (f/m/x) receive, besides extensive training opportunities, insights into the interesting field of Mergers and Acquisitions at Raiffeisen Bank International.
#start May/June 2023
(38.5h / week)
Your role with us on the team
- Support with market and industry analysis
- Preparation of company profiles/teasers and other marketing documents
- Assistance in preparation of pitch documents, reports, information memoranda and data rooms
- Support with company valuations and benchmarking
- Co-ordination of/co-operation with other Raiffeisen group companies across the CEE region
Does the following apply to you?
- Advanced studies in Business Administration or related courses, focusing on finance, accounting, investment management and/or Mathematics/Statistics/Physics
- Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills combined with the willingness and ability to learn quickly
- Ambitious, hard-working and self-driven attitude
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) is essential; German and/or an Eastern European language would be of advantage. In particular, we would welcome applicants with knowledge of Serbo-Croatian, Czech/Slovak, Bulgarian, Romanian, Polish language skills.
- Relevant job experience (internships or similar) is of advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools
- Flexible team player with interpersonal skills
What's in it for you?
Would you like to know what it feels like working for RBI while studying? Check out our videos and see what your future colleagues say about us.
- Work & Study: gain experience in the international banking environment & boost the balance of your bank account
- Onboarding: enjoy an easy start - a buddy from your team will take you along
- Community: network internally with other students
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Corporate Benefits: shopping vouchers from the staffs' council (eg. supermarkets), free museum tickets, attractive sports offers, etc.
- We pay an attractive monthly student salary of gross EUR 2,049.64 (on a basis of 38.5 hours)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ. Please address your application letter to Sanda Perkin.
Check out our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017