The division Group Markets & Investment Banking Business Management directly reports to the Markets & Investment Banking Board Member of RBI, and defines the working plan for achieving the Group’s strategy (eg in fields like Asset Management).
In order to deliver superior customer experience to our clients, we plan to transform the way RBI produces and distributes investment products and, to do so, are searching for talents to support us along this journey.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Conduct market and trend analysis to support the transformation of RBI investment products (eg investment funds, certificates ..etc..)
- Support alignment and cooperation with experts within the bank (e.g. Retail Board area, Fintech Team, IT and technology team etc.) to discuss trends and market developments
- Contribute to the preparation of presentation or reports answering specific requests
- Assist in organizing presentations for various stakeholders, workshops and events
What we offer:
- Active master student in business, finance, economics or related areas (Uni, FH)
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint
- High affection for or ideally firsthand experience with project management, business development (including digital), strategy, or innovation in the Financial Service Industry
- Real team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Very good knowledge of English
- You work in an exciting and international team, contributing to topics of strategic importance for one of the leading banks in the CEE region
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of
EUR 1,831.04 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.