The division Group Markets & Investment Banking Business Management directly reports to the Markets & Investment Banking Board Member of RBI and defines the working plan for achieving the Group’s strategy (e.g. in fields like Asset Management).
At a glance:
In order to deliver superior customer experience to our clients, we plan to transform the way RBI produces and distributes investment products and, to do so, are searching for talents to support us along this journey.
Your role with us on the team:
- Start: January/February
- Working hours: 38,5h/week / full-time
- Duration: 6 months
- Place of employment: RBI Vienna (on site)
This job is made for you, if…
- Conduct market and trend analysis to support the transformation of RBI investment products (e.g. investment funds, certificates etc..)
- Support the alignment and cooperation with experts within the bank (e.g. Retail Board area, Fintech Team, IT and technology team etc.) to discuss trends and market developments
- Contribute to the preparation of presentations or reports answering specific requests
- Assist in organizing presentations for various stakeholders, workshops and events
What’s in it for you?
- You are an active student in business, finance, economics or related (Uni, FH)
- You have a very good skills in English (written and orally)
- You have a high affection for or ideally firsthand experience with consulting, project management, business development (including digital), strategy, or innovation in the Financial Service Industry
- You have proficient MS Office skills (esp. Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and you do not find it difficult to work with various IT tools and applications
- You are self-motivated and eager to learn
- You are a real team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Gain practical experience in the international banking environment
- Stay flexible and manage your weekly hours optimally
- Take advantage of our various benefits for your leisure activities
- Enjoy healthy and affordable menus in our staff restaurant
- Use the opportunity to network internally with other students
- Improve the status of your student account: Monthly gross EUR 2,049.64 (base for 38.5 hours)
We are a leading bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion
are essential components of our vision and mission
and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior experience for our customers.