Our division "International Retail Online Banking" successfully contributes to further development of RBI as a digital bank with human touch, offering innovative & convenient solutions to our clients through all channels.
We are looking for a passionate Intern (f/m/x) who enjoys working in agile international environment to support our team in a 6-month fulltime Internship
starting as soon as possible.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Support us in building up a design system for native mobile apps (iOS/Android) and creation of visual and textual content for it
- Assist in production work for UX flows on various levels (ideation, analysis, wire-framing, prototyping, production design) and preparation for internal meetings
- Contribute to preparation and implementation of UX research activities
What we offer:
- Currently studying Graphic Design, User Experience Design, Interaction Design or similar
- Interest in UX/UI Design, with a focus on native mobile apps (iOS/Android)
- Fluent English is a must
- Excellent knowledge of standard UX/UI tools, ideally Sketch or Figma
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite tools is a plus
- First job experience (e.g. internships, etc.) and a track-record in using UX/UI-relevant applications is a plus
- Gain a 6-month experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- A glimpse into the world of UX/UI with focus on native mobile apps (iOS/Android)
- Developing a good knowledge about building design systems covered in the retail banking world and attending some meetings when needed
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,856.67 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.