We are looking for a student (f/m/x) for a 6-month internship (full time) in our investment team, starting July 2021.
is Raiffeisen Bank International’s Corporate Venture Capital Fund investing in growth-stage Fintech startups. Besides capital, Elevator Ventures actively leverages RBI’s expertise, years of experience, international network and hands-on approach to support its portfolio companies grow into leaders in Central and Eastern Europe. Be part of our international team of motivated, talented and result-oriented colleagues, who share a passion for making an impact and for being an eye-level partner to startups.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Being an integral part of our investment team, supporting in all aspects of our work such as due diligence and investment activities
- Screening, analyzing and tracking of start-ups relevant for our investment focus
- Intro-calls with start-upsConducting deep-dives into relevant verticals within the Fintech space
- Supporting ongoing communication and social media activities
- Preparation of presentations (e.g. for the advisory board or for speaker slots on external events in the startup ecosystem)
- Diverse daily administrative activities
What we offer:
- Currently ongoing studies at a university or college, preferably within business, computer science, data science or studies related to innovation or entrepreneurship
- Previous experience in innovation, start-ups, finance, venture capital or project management is an advantage
- Excellent MS office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), previous experiences with CMS systems is an advantage
- Proactive, structured and independent way of working, team-skills, flexibility and good communication skills
- Analytical, facts-driven and pragmatic approach
- Excellent command of English (German or a CEE language is an advantage)
- An exciting and agile working environment with the opportunity to grow and leave your mark
- Gaining an in depth understanding of the Fintech landscape in CEE and beyond
- Working closely together with international startups and RBIs business experts
- Gaining solid experience within an internationally oriented corporate venture capital investor
- Young and international team with flexible working time
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,500.- (based on 40 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.