The mission of “Agile Engineering Support” is to help engineers doing the right thing the right way. We deliver value by doing hands-on work, by providing ready-to-use services and help decision makers and stakeholders to understand the best engineering approach for their business needs.
To ensure continuous customer value generation, we focus on continuous integration & deployment, continuous testing, cloud first approach and DevOps thinking.
Do you want to be part of our future?
Collaboration is a key element for agile software delivery. To foster close co-operation within delivery teams, we provide a comprehensive collaboration platform for RBI Group. In the centre is Atlassian JIRA, to visualize and manage your tasks. Tightly connected is a wiki for documentation and sharing of knowledge.
But it’s not only about providing tools, but also to live and learn the agile way of working.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Find out, how to use and customize JIRA best, together with our delivery teams
- Design and implement JIRA workflows in close collaboration with end users
- Responsibility for JIRA / Confluence application management within the JIRA application management team
- Serve as first point of contact for delivery teams and support the team members in fast service delivery
- Being part of an international, agile team
What we offer:
- Excellent JIRA know how and broad overview of the JIRA market place
- Profound experience in process optimization and implementation, preferably within the financial sector
- Profound experience in applying JIRA/Confluence in product development teams (Scrum or Kanban)
- Knowledge in operating applications in the cloud (AWS)
- Good scripting skills
- Fluent knowledge of English
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60.000,- gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.