International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalization and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Collaboration is a key element for agile software delivery. To foster close co-operation within
delivery teams, we provide a comprehensive collaboration platform for RBI Group. In the center is Atlassian JIRA, to visualize and manage your tasks. Tightly connected is Atlassian Confluence for documentation and sharing of knowledge.
It’s not only about providing tools, but also to live and learn the agile way of working.
Do you want to be part of our future?
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Deliver JIRA and Confluence service to all employees in RBI Group
- Serve as first point of contact for delivery teams and support the internal users
- Design and implement JIRA workflows in close collaboration with users
- Ensure stable service delivery for JIRA/Confluence as part of the application management team
- Shape RBI’s strategy for consolidating and migrating multiple JIRA instances
- Collaborate with international teams to improve JIRA licensing
What we offer:
- Work experience with JIRA and broad overview of the Atlassian marketplace
- Profound experience in applying JIRA/Confluence in agile product development teams
- Knowledge of process optimization and implementation
- Experience in one scripting language (Groovy is a plus)
- Knowledge and interest for testing tools and their implementation
- Basic knowledge in operating applications in the Cloud (AWS)
- Flexible working hours and home office options to find a good work-life balance within your team
- Meaningful career opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Learning as part of our DNA and culture
- Salary account and credit card free of charge
- Family-friendly benefits, such as family and child allowances, company kindergarten, part-time arrangements and much more!
- Easy travel with a paid job ticket or subsidy of annual ticket for public transportation
- Healthy, tasty, and subsidized canteen
- Staying fit with diverse sports offerings and being inspired by cultural events
- Saving in daily life with vouchers and discounts
- A competitive salary starting at 50.000€ gross excluding overtime with the opportunity of overpayment based on skills and experience.