International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
You want to bring in your creativity in solution finding
and further progress your individual learning journey
working in an agile organized environment.
You want to be part of a motivated, international Scrum team thinking ahead of challenges in the financial industry
while using the latest technology
in driving forward our Open Banking journey.
You are excited about Java
and common Java open-source frameworks like Spring
, Spring Boot
You have working experience with implementing integration components
, especially in the area of digital projects or systems integration.
You are looking for flexible
working arrangements and the possibility for home office
Then it’s us you are looking for!
you bring in our team:
Why work at RBI IT as Java Developer?
- Design and implementation of containerized Java microservices
- Java experience and knowledge in various frameworks & tools (e.g., Spring, Gradle, Swagger or Open API Specifications, containerized architectures (e.g., Docker), Kubernetes, Yaml)
- Cloud technology experience, AWS knowledge is of advantage
- SQL knowledge (RDBMS, NoSQL)
- Content: Work on improving our customer experience, apply your expertise, knowledge, and innovation drive in a rapidly evolving financial industry environment
- Flexibility: balance on-site days in accordance with your team
- Development: we care about your interests and support your learning progress
- Internationality: we are operating in Central and Eastern Europe and our corporate language is English – thus you have the opportunity to drive your international career forward
- Location: Vienna - enjoy the benefits of working in one of the most livable cities worldwide
- Salary: You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 47.000,-- gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.