International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
You would support the RBI Open Banking Tribe which covers the whole product lifecycle of strategy, discovery and delivery of our Open Banking group wide products. Roles covered within each feature team of the Tribe include UX Design, Business Analysis, Scrum Master, Frontend Development, Microservice/ API development, Testing, DevOps and Operations. You would work in a 100% cloud native (AWS) environment.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Design and implementation of Angular based front ends
- Design and implementation of containerized Java microservices
- Design, implementation and documentation of components on API layer
- Publishing and maintenance of RBIs API developer portal
- Definition and maintenance of API design and policies
- Estimation of development efforts together with the team
- Being part of a Scrum delivery team in an international, agile environment with end-to-end responsibility: You build it, you run it.
- Automation of test cases for RESTful APIs either based on Swagger or OpenAPI 3.0 Yaml definitions
- Setup test automation project in CI/CD pipeline
What we offer:
- Working experience in test automation, at least 3 years
- Good knowledge of test methodology in cloud environments (AWS)
- Good knowledge of commonly used testing tools (JIRA, Adaptavist, Jmeter, Selenium, Cate, Cucumber, Postman, Serenity BDD …)
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or University degree)
- More than 5 years of experience in implementing integration components and applications, especially in the area of digital projects or systems integration
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Java and common Java open source frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot, …
- Excellent knowledge of Angular
- Very good experience with containerized architectures (e.g. Docker), management tools (e.g. Kubernetes) and the microservice architecture pattern
- Good experience in integration patterns and API Management Tools and infrastructure (e.g. IBM API Connect)
- Good knowledge in API definition languages (OpenAPI, Swagger, Yaml)
- Very good data modelling and SQL know-how and knowledge of different database technologies (e.g. RDBMS, NoSQL)
- Good knowledge of Cloud technologies preferably (AWS)
- Very good command of English (minimum B2-level), German is a plus
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 47,000 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.