Java Fullstack Developer (f/m/x)
We are a team of 6 people who work together in an agile environment and develop three core applications to handle leasing business.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for experienced Full stack Developers to drive our solutions to their best, using the latest technologies.
If you enjoy working in our team, come join us, we look forward to seeing you!
#part-time or #full-time
(from 25h / week)
- You are eager to design, implement, develop and optimize leasing business applications with a common technology stack, like Java, Spring and Angular
- You are excited using Docker, Kubernetes and cloud native technologies
- You contribute significantly to the project's success with your expertise
- You take responsibility for your work and your teammates, enjoy working together in a cross-national Scrum team
- You question things to gain insight into business processes to create supercool software
Your core competencies
- Several years of practical work experience (at least five years) in software development
- Curious to understand, challenge and then implement new user stories
Nice to have
- Readiness in checking out and developing in new technologies.
- First contact points with Docker, Kubernetes or other cloud technology
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: relocation allowance & work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts from 65.000 Euro (basis full-time) excluding overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
RBI Group IT GmbH is a subsidiary of Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI) with the aim of providing a broad range of IT services to Group RBI and the specialized institutions Raiffeisen Bausparkasse, Raiffeisen Capital Management, Raiffeisen Leasing, Raiffeisen Service Center and Valida Vorsorge Management. We offer an international and diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017