International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
You would support the RBI Open API Tribe which covers the full product lifecycle - strategy, discovery, and delivery - of our Open Banking group wide products. In your role you will support one of our Scrum Teams. Roles covered within each Scrum Team include Product Owner, Business Analyst, Scrum Master, Frontend and Backend Development, Microservice/ API development, Testing, DevOps and Operations. You will work in a 100% cloud native (AWS) environment.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Design and implementation of containerized Java microservices
- Design, implementation, and documentation of components on API layer
- Definition and maintenance of API design and policies
- Estimation of development efforts together with the team
- Being part of a Scrum team in an international, agile environment with end-to-end responsibility
- Support Product operations together with the Team: You build it, you run it.
- Automation of test cases for RESTful APIs either based on Swagger or OpenAPI Specification 3.0 definitions
- Setup test automation project in CI/CD pipeline
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or University degree)
- More than 5 years of experience in implementing integration components and applications, especially in the area of digital projects or systems integration
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Java and common Java open source frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot
- Very good experience with containerized architectures (e.g. Docker), management tools (e.g. Kubernetes) and the microservice architecture pattern
- Good experience in integration patterns and API Management Tools and infrastructure (e.g. API Gateways)
What we offer:
- Good knowledge in API definition languages (OpenAPI Specification, Swagger, Yaml)
- Knowledge about Data modelling and SQL and knowledge of different database technologies (e.g. RDBMS, NoSQL)
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud technology
- Knowledge of Angular is an advantage
- Knowledge of Kong is an advantage
- Team oriented personality and strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Experience in Scrum projects is an advantage
- Very good command of English
- Willingness to relocate (Austria/Vienna)
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- Strong support from an international banking & technology team
- Competitive Salary
- Long-term official employment, sustainable and stable working environment. Sick leave, paid vacation.
- Dedication and commitment to develop and educate our employees
- Possibility to travel and to contribute to and benefit from international communities
- Comfortable work conditions
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 47.000,-- gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.