More than a century of banking experience combined with innovative technology is our secret for success. As one of the biggest banking groups in CEE, we serve international customers across all CEE countries. We understand the wishes and needs of our customers in a challenging environment.
Continually investing in the future of digital banking, we develop smart applications, we create meaningful User Experience, we aim to identify intelligent IT-solutions for our 13 markets and we enter into valuable cooperation with the global financial community. Therefore, we are looking for innovative people who feel at home in the digital world
Java Software Engineer – CI/CD (f/m/x)
We provide a Continuous Integration & Delivery pipeline for our agile delivery teams. It is the backbone of all our software product delivery and consists of open source tooling, third party products and our own software components.
We need cloud-savvy developers and DevOps engineers to complete our team. Do you want to be part of our future?
- Build and run a continuous delivery platform, providing automated build, test, provisioning and shipping for RBI Group
- Develop our Java-based web application for pipeline orchestration
- Make the whole platform cloud-ready and move to AWS
- Maintain the platform by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health in the cloud
- Support product teams in setting up and improving their continuous delivery pipeline
- Being part of a multi-cultural team, bringing agile and DevOps thinking into life
- 3 years of professional experience in developing and operating software
- Very good Java programming skills (Java 8, GWT, Spring, Hibernate)
- Very good know-how of CI/CD concepts and tooling (GIT/bitbucket, Nexus, gradle, Teamscale)
- Good scripting knowledge (bash, Ansible, Terraform, etc)
- You’re used to take responsibility for your code, think end-to-end and openly share your information and knowledge
- Very good command of English (mandatory). German is a plus
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 38.000,- annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.