International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
More than a century of banking experience combined with innovative technology is our secret for success. As one of the biggest banking groups in CEE, we serve international customers across all CEE countries. We understand the wishes and needs of our customers in a challenging environment.
Continually investing in the future of digital banking, we develop smart applications, we create meaningful User Experience, we aim to identify intelligent IT-solutions for our 13 markets and we enter into valuable cooperation with the global financial community. Therefore, we are looking for innovative people who feel at home in the digital world.
About the job
We provide a Continuous Integration & -Delivery Pipeline for our agile delivery teams. It is the backbone of all our software product delivery and consists of Open Source-tooling, third party products and our own software components.
We need Cloud-savvy developers and DevOps engineers to complete our team. Do you want to be part of our future?
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Build and run a continuous delivery platform, providing automated build, test, provisioning and shipping for RBI Group
- Develop our Java-based web application for pipeline orchestration
- Maintain the platform by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health in the Cloud
- Being part of an international and multi-cultural team, bringing agile and DevOps thinking into life
What we offer:
- A mindset of learning and taking responsibility. Being continuously curios about people and technology
- 1 - 3 years of professional experience in developing and operating software or respective education in this field
- Good Java programming skills
- Basic know-how of CI/CD concepts and tooling
- Being born with an agile mindset
- Very good command of English (mandatory). German is a plus
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 34.000,-- gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.