International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 14 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
As one of the biggest banking groups in the CEE, we service international corporate customers across all CEE countries. We understand the wishes and needs of our customers in a challenging environment.
Continually investing in the future of digital banking, we develop simple applications, we create meaningful User Experiences, we aim to identify intelligent IT-solutions for our 14 markets and we enter into valuable cooperation with the global financial community. Therefore we are looking for innovative people who feel at home in the digital world.
Do you want to build a digital future with us?
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Your commitment to develop professional web application software for the finance industry in an international environment
- Being part of an international, distributed Scrum-team
- Work closely together with UX designers, creative designers and business analysts
- 4−5 years professional experience in web application development
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or suitable University degree)
- Very good know-how of frontend technologies (HTML 5, CSS/SASS, Responsive Design) and methodologies (SPA, PWA)
- Good Java programming skills
- Good know-how of CI- and source code management-tools (Gradle, SVN, GIT, Jenkins, SonarQube)
- Agile mind-set and practical experience with Scrum
- Experience in finance & banking area is a plus
What we offer:
- Pro-active attitude and team orientation
- Excellent communication skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Very good command of English (mandatory)
- German is a plus
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross €46,500,- p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.