Jun Credit Limit & Application Manager (f/m/x)
Group Credit Limit & Application is a group wide centre of competence for corporate and FI/SOV (Financial Institutions/Sovereigns) credit limit application management and group risk appetite monitoring and reporting. We are working in an adaptive environment with streams e.g. for enhancing our monitoring and reporting products.
Besides credit products and application processes, do you enjoy working with a big amount of data? Are you interested in learning and applying programming skills (SQL, R or Python) for data analysis, visualisations and minor process automation tasks? We are looking for a new colleague especially responsible for performing reporting and data analyses tasks and implementations for our division.
(38.5h / week)
Your role at RBI
- Single Point of Contact for the divisions reports and partnership with risk data and regulatory reporting division
- Create Environments for self-service data & process reporting (inclusive KPIs), creation of standard and ad-hoc reports for division purposes
- Strengthen your knowledge of commercial and especially Treasury Capital Markets (TCM) products plus its risk calculations and processes
- Handle the daily business operation in the credit application process
- Participation in various initiatives/projects for enhancing the application processes
- Daily and active stakeholder alignments and communication (Business, Risk)
- Developing your regulatory and data analyses skills while operating the limit management system
Your core competencies
- Basic programming skills, ideally R or Python, SQL
- You can easily handle the daily business operation pressure and deadline management
- A structured, process- and detail-oriented work approach comes naturally to you
- Ability to work with big amounts of data (in the context of projects, but also credit data and draw your own conclusions from the results of your analysis)
Nice to have
- Hands-on experience in an agile setup or you are curious to learn it
- Passion to share knowledge and enjoy upskilling others in your team
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours & extensive hybrid working possibilities, 30 days / year remote work from any EU-country outside Austria
- Meaningful Career Options: to develop personally & professionally
- Learning: as part of our DNA & culture
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Easy Commuting: free public transport pass
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Leisure time activities: attractive sports and cultural offers (free museum tickets, reduced gym membership, etc.)
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. for supermarkets)
- Free: Salary account and credit card
- Family Friendly: family allowances, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten, child care during holidays etc.
- Salary: starting at EUR 34.200,- gross p.a. excluding overtime (market-compliant overpayment is provided dep. on experience / qualification)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact Ina Breer.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017