International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The Agile Delivery Markets and Investment Banking is developing Greenfield IT Solutions for the Business Process Management services of RBI. This fully supports RBIs vision to become most recommended bank in CEE. As an agile delivery unit we are working with state of the art technologies in the cloud. We are a cross-functional Team of both business and IT experts. Join us and start the journey as a:
Your main objectives
#full-time (38.5 h/week)
#Office based in Vienna (1030)
#homeoffice / working from home possible
- New and further development of software products and services around business process management solutions
- Being part of an agile team with mixed skills and end-to-end responsibility
- Support in UX topics to create an outstanding user experience
- Accompanying the entire software development process from design to development to deployment
- Ensuring code quality based on automated tests
- Anticipate user needs and provide inputs for solutions
- Understand stakeholder views and resolve the issues
- BPMS and SQL knowledge are highly welcome
- Adapting, developing and maintaining software solutions within Appian
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or suitable University degree)
- Certain experiences with projects or similar
- Agile mindset desirable
- Certificated as an Appian Developer or willingness to become one.
- Knowledge of BPMN, SQL and HTML
What we offer
- A motivated and dedicated attitude to work, with a desire to join a highly rewarding team
- Pro-active attitude and team orientation
- Excellent communication skill
- Structured working approach and problem-solving skills
- Very good command of English (mandatory), German is a plus
- Multi culture sensibility
You’d like to know what else we offer to our colleagues? Watch the video and have a look at some of our benefits on our careers page.
- Flexible working hours and home office options to find a good work-life balance within your team
- Meaningful career opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Learning as part of our DNA and culture
- Salary account and credit card free of charge
- Family-friendly benefits, such as family and child allowances, company kindergarten, part-time arrangements and much more!
- Easy travel with a paid job ticket or subsidy of annual ticket for public transportation
- Healthy, tasty, and subsidized canteen
- Staying fit with diverse sports offerings and being inspired by cultural events
- Saving in daily life with vouchers and discounts
- A competitive salary starting at EUR 38,000 gross p.a. excluding overtime
We are a leading bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion
are essential components of our vision and mission
and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior experience for our customers.