Junior Application Manager (f/m/x)- Corporate Finance
Your mission at RBI
- You will contribute to the daily operation of the existing applications (Incident & Service Request Management)
- You will support in innovation regarding business analysis / conception
- You will work in an international environment and act as a trusted partner for our Austrian and internal units in CEE
- You will be able to continuously develop and strengthen your skills and knowledge (learning journeys, exchange with guild members, trainings etc.)
- Manage communication and request management with our local IT infrastructure provider.
- Write technical documentation to ensure that our application is well-documented and easy to maintain.
Your core competencies
- University degree or similar technical background
- Minimum 1 year work experience as an Application Manager with incident management and problem resolution
- SQL- and database know-how (e. g. Oracle, PL/SQL), Creation of reports with SQL
- Basic programming skills in languages like Java
- Know-how in IT-Service-Management and IT Infrastructure
- Knowledge about Banking Business or if not already given a strong interest in building up knowledge to understand the respective banking products and processes
- Sound English skills for communication with different stakeholders
Nice to have
- German skills
- Experience with APIs in an API Framework
- Cover Pool Management Knowledge
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home, 30 days / year remote work from any EU-country outside Austria
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten, child care during holidays etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts from 36.000,- Euro (basis full-time) excluding overtime, depending on qualification and experience.)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017