International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Work in an agile team
- Perform audits in the entire RBI group including a main focus on Finance related topics (such as IFRS Accounting, Regulatory Reporting and Controlling)
- Highlighting risks or inefficiencies by analyzing workflows and samples and by performing interviews
- Sum up audit results in audit reports.
- Perform regularly follow-up activities on defined audit actions
- Monitor continuously actual changes or new regulatory requirements in allocated areas to be audited
What we offer:
- University degree, or similar as well as at least 3 years work experience in Finance related topics (such as IFRS Accounting, Regulatory Reporting and Controlling)
- Ideally experience in advanced analytics
- Open, integrative personality with excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn, team player, pragmatic but also convincing
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Excellent in English (spoken and written) and German; an additional CEE language is an advantage
- High flexibility and willingness to travel in the CEE region
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross 47.000,- p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.