International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The Balance Sheet Risk Management department acts as a Center of Competence for the Management of interest sensitive income in RBI Group and is also responsible for calculation of IFRS9 Fair Values and IFRS9 Benchmarktest. We are working in a complex, constantly changing and therefore always challenging environment. Consequently, the job entails a mix of tasks within a dynamic and agile team.
Due to upcoming regulatory requirements and projects, Balance Sheet Risk Management is looking for a motivated Business Analyst to support the team.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Preparing of Asset Liability Committee (ALCO) reporting
- Future-oriented analysis of the IFRS balance sheet, especially concerning net interest income developments
- Regulatory reporting for interest rate risk in the banking book
- Support in modelling of investment book products including development of behavioral models (e.g. prepayment models)
- Development and optimization of data analysis and reporting processes
- Support in IFRS9 fair value calculation of the RBI Group Balance Sheet and in IFRS9 Benchmarktest
- Working in a complete agile and cross functional manner, having risk management and IT forces in one team co-located working towards a common goal
- To support us on a technical level in providing state of the art asset liability management steering (PL/SQL)
What we offer:
- University degree with technical and/or economic background with high emphasis in Quantitative Finance
- Working experience in a bank, ideally in Risk Controlling, Asset Liability Management, Treasury or Financial Advisory
- Basic knowledge of money market and capital market products inclusive derivatives
- Hands-on experience with Oracle Databases
- Experience with MS PowerBI, PL/SQL adds additional value
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Proactive, self-driven and solution-oriented personality with a passion for detail and persistancy
- Team player with good communication skills
- Flexibility and readiness to work on a broad variety of topics
- Excellent command of English, German as a plus
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 38,000 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.