Our team is responsible for driving the innovation in group wide collaboration.
What you can expect:
We are shaping the workplace of the future in our bank.
What you bring to the table:
- Research, evaluation, implementation and support of selected new collaboration technologies
- Shaping the new world of work @RBI
- Requirements engineering and demand management
- Organizing communities and serving internal customers’ needs
- Coordination and orchestration of projects
- Testing, illustrating and rating feasibility of IT/Communication solutions
What we offer:
- Completed education of secondary school (preferably HTL) or some BA / BSc degree
- Curiosity for new technologies
- Excellent soft skills (e.g. communication, presentation, collaboration, …)
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and hands-on mentality
- Excellent command of English, German is a plus
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 34.200 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.