International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
As Junior GIS (Global Investor Services) Sales, focus is on acquiring the necessary in-depth knowledge of all GIS products (custody, fund administration, fund brokerage) by closely co-operating with more senior team colleagues. The Junior GIS Sales assumes responsibility for a certain number of clients to further deepen experience in below described role.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Main focus of the function is on supporting Senior GIS Sales colleagues and on servicing and developing the assigned client portfolio
- Supports Senior GIS Sales in preparing for sales initiatives, client events and business trips and responds to day-to-day client queries in a timely manner.
- Pro-actively services his/her assigned GIS clients for all GIS products
- Monitors and develops the dedicated clients’ gross income (ensures profitability)
- X-sells other GIS products and supports X-sell of other RBI products
- Regularly discussed his/her client portfolio with the respective IC / Corporate Account Managers (e.g. JAP)
- Triggers product development / improvement based on client feedback and needs
- Actively co-operates with RSC Operations to ensure smooth service delivery
- Gathers and produces various types of market / client information material in relation to GIS products and services
- Takes part in and supports GIS client’s meetings (sales pitches and due diligence visits)
- Participates in negotiations for all GIS products (in line with pricing KPIs) and legal agreements together with Seniors and/or Head of department
- Acquires in depth-knowledge of al GIS products and actively follows industry trends in order to build up a solid knowledge base.
What we offer:
- University degree (ideally in business administration or equivalent…) or extensive experience in securities operations.
- 2-3 years of experience in banking industries, ideally in the field of securities and capital markets (infrastructure, regulatory framework, functionalities, securities operations)
- First experience in data analytics, new technologies etc…
- Passion to work with clients and in sales business
- “Hands-on” personality and proactive attitude
- Very communicative personality with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eager to learn new topics and able to work in an agile setting
- Stress resistance with good ability to deal with different tasks and projects at the same time
- Fluent in English and German. CEE language skills are an advantage
- Very good user skills of Power Point and Excel
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 40.400 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.