International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Work in an adaptive team with a strong team spirit
- Dealing with new technologies (e.g. cloud technologies) and continuous development of skills
- Assess IT security controls, identify IT risks or process inefficiencies by performing interviews and by analyzing samples
- Sum up identified issues and risks in audit reports
- Perform regularly follow-up activities on defined audit actions
- Monitor continuously actual changes or new regulatory requirements in allocated areas to be audited
What we offer:
- University degree in business administration, informatics, information systems or similar as well as work experience in IT, in IT Project Management or IT Security area.
- Knowledge of international IT standards (ITIL, COBIT, ISO27001) is an advantage
- Strong personal and analytical skills
- Ideally first experiences in agile software developments or data analytics
- Open minded and team player, integrative personality with excellent communication skills, pragmatic but also convincing
- Willingness to learn continuously
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Excellent in English (spoken and written) and German; an additional CEE language is an advantage
- High flexibility and willingness to travel in the CEE region
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary, in-line with your experience, starting at 47.000,- gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.