International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalization and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Your main objectives
#full-time (38.5 h/week)
#Office based in Vienna (1030 or 1190)
#homeoffice / working from home possible
Are you ready to shape the future of the financial industry within Central and Eastern Europe? Do you want to make us the most recommended Bank in CEE? Then you might be the right person for our team! As our IT Consultant, you will play a crucial role in the success of our scrum teams and their products and services.
We take care that innovation is done right within RBI group. Our Transaction Reporting Stream has already delivered numerous successes in this area. For this reason, we want to strengthen our international team and we are looking for ambitious candidates who will support us in our creative environment, for all Transaction Data in a cross-functional agile team (business and IT team members).
- You work as a Junior IT Consultant and support the requirements engineering for our innovations: gain knowledge to understand bank products, develop together with experienced business- and IT-experts solution concepts and prototypes
- Implement these changes and prototypes in our systems by using programming languages such as SQL and Java
- Analysis, testing and documentation of new implementations
- Support the team in challenging and upgrading our current technology stack, which is based on an internally developed Java-framework for ETL-scheduling and Oracle SQL database
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the daily reporting of transaction data (you build it, you run it)
- Support in the application- and service-management of our systems
- Active participation in scrum meetings like dailies, planning, and retrospectives
- Collaboration and close cooperation in the team with developers, stakeholders, IT analysts and business representatives
- We are currently working in hybrid mode (online and office), but prefer to collaborate in the office a few days per week
What we offer
- (Basic) SQL skills are a must
- (Basic) knowledge in Java is a must
- Technical or business administration education with technical background (University, College, Fachhochschule or similar)
- Relevant experience (preferably in the financial services industry) is an advantage
- Good technical knowledge and overview of the most common IT systems (e.g. job scheduling and continuous delivery pipeline) is an advantage
- Fluent English is a must, German is a plus and recommended
- You have passion for teamwork and high willingness to learn the daily operations of our systems
- You keep calm also in stressful situations
You’d like to know what else we offer to our colleagues? Watch the video and have a look at some of our benefits on our careers page.
- Flexible working hours and home office options to find a good work-life balance within your team
- Meaningful career opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Learning as part of our DNA and culture
- Salary account and credit card free of charge
- Family-friendly benefits, such as family and child allowances, company kindergarten, part-time arrangements and much more!
- Easy travel with a paid job ticket or subsidy of annual ticket for public transportation
- Healthy, tasty, and subsidized canteen
- Staying fit with diverse sports offerings and being inspired by cultural events
- Saving in daily life with vouchers and discounts
- A competitive salary starting at EUR EUR 40.000, - gross p.a. excluding overtime hours
We are a leading bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion
are essential components of our vision and mission
and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior experience for our customers.