International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 14 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
This function is responsible for supporting specific Information & Cyber Security activities/projects within RBI Group. The Junior Information Security Manager supports in the implementation of information and cybersecurity processes and services within RBI Group (including the definition, maintenance and tracking of security regulations, risk management, definition of mitigating measures, awareness, …).
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Support the development and maintenance of group security regulations (policies and standards) according to established security standards (e.g. ISO 2700x, COBIT, etc.)
- Support in the definition of methodologies for risk identification, evaluation and treatment
- Support in conducting security risk assessments and compliance checks to identify the effectiveness of controls and the derived risk status within RBI Group
- Ensure that the Information & Cybersecurity program is in compliance with internal and external regulations
- Analyze and evaluate risks of security relevant changes in projects or run-the-bank operations as well as identify vulnerabilities/security risks and draw up proposals for improvements and/or initiate countermeasures
- Participate in security projects in a supporting role
- Support Information Security managers of RBI in the implementation of group security policies/standards/guidelines and the effectiveness of security measures
- Foster a culture that promotes Information & Cyber Security within RBI Group
- Research, evaluate and recommend evolving Information & Cyber Security topics including upcoming regulatory requirements.
- Support in the definition of adequate security awareness concepts and design of adequate security trainings within the group and in the Head Office
What we offer:
- First experience in Information & Cyber Security Management with regards to processes, concepts, methodologies, technologies and products
- Bachelor degree in Security/Engineering, Computer science or business information systems
- Knowledge of principles used to manage risks related to the use, processing, storage, and transmission of information or data
- Knowledge of virtualization architecture and cloud computing
- components, and principles (e.g. application of defense-in-depth)
- Strong team orientation
- Good command of written and spoken English and German
- Vendor independent security certifications (e.g. CISA, CRISC, CISSP...) are an asset
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross EUR 38.000 p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, sex, sexual orientation or disability.