Junior Risk Manager (f/m/x) – FI Risk Management
Your role at RBI
- Credit Analysis of Financial Institutions. Assessment of ratios and all the credit risk relevant parameters. Production of internal ratings and writing analysis
- Assessment of credit risk related business. Independent evaluation of limit applications and providing a Risk Management Statements with clear recommendations to decision makers with regards to business requests. Presentation of cases to the respective decision-makers
- Making own decisions within own approval competencies
- Monitoring of customers’ development in the selected countries. Understanding limits and exposures. Usage of Early Warning System
- Active cooperation and coordination throughout RBI Group with regards to analyses and credit underwriting processes and policies as well as sharing best practices
Your core competencies
- Degree in Economics, Commerce or Financial Studies
- Advanced communication/negotiation/problem solving and decision-making skills including the ability to defend your position in a professional manner
- Advanced skills in credit risk analysis
- Good level of understanding of banking products and regulatory framework
- Strong analytical, pragmatic and solution driven approach
- Excellent command of English. Additional German or CE / SEE language is a strong advantage
- Advanced skills in EXCEL and WORD are expected, ideally IT programming and advanced query skills (SQL)
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours & extensive hybrid working possibilities
- Meaningful Career Options: to develop personally & professionally
- Learning: as part of our DNA & culture
- Easy Moving: relocation allowance & work permit support
- Easy Commuting: free public transport pass
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Leisure time activities: attractive sports and cultural offers (free museum tickets, reduced gym membership, etc.)
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. for supermarkets)
- Free: Salary account and credit card
- Family Friendly: family allowances, gender-neutral parental leave, part-time work etc.
- Salary: starting at EUR 38.500,- gross p.a. excluding overtime (market-compliant overpayment is provided dep. on experience / qualification)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact Ina Breer.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017