International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
You like working in an agile environment and want to be part of an adaptive team?
Credit Limit Management – RCB CLM & Risk Management Team is searching for a new team member having experience in Credit Risk Calculations and in the field of regulatory requirements.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Finding smart solutions together with an agile team in order to increase efficiency and bring value to the involved stakeholders and the whole banking group by solving complex tasks.
- Close cooperation with IT, Business and other departments or subsidiaries with the target to create dedicated and cross functional teams
- Further development, implementation and monitoring of the reporting- and process
- landscape in order to comply with regulatory and intragroup requirements
- Understanding, analysis and implementation of regulatory requirements
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports to support decision processes
- Supporting selected RBI subsidiaries in maintaining and further improvement of the overall bank steering framework, credit risk limit management, OTC collateral process and regulatory projects.
What we offer:
- University degree in law or economics with focus on law or comparable qualification
- Minimum of 2 years of business experience, preferable in the Risk Management or Risk
- Controlling area
- Good knowledge of banking products, in particular of capital market products
- Experience in regulatory requirements (CRR, BWG), focus on Large Exposures and
- RWAs an advantage
- Distinctive IT-skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word), programming experience (SQL, Power BI) is an advantage
- Strong team player, curious and analytic mindset, excellent problem-solving skills and
- accurate working methods, open minded towards change and improvement, hands-on mentality
- Capable to developing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Advanced command of English
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross 35.000 EUR p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.