International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Supporting innovative Smart Automation agenda in Raiffeisen Bank International.
- Participating in efficiency initiatives with the objective to win productivity advances and subsequent cost reductions within the organisation by developing Smart Automation solutions (e.g. Robotic Process Automation).
- Acting as a team member with the objective of supporting Smart Automation initiatives
What we offer:
- Completed secondary education or degree in IT, Business Informatics or Engineering (HTL, FH, University)
- Detailed knowledge of Visual Basic for Applications(e.g. MS Excel Macros), HTML, NET programming languages and/or JAVA, XML
- Previous process or project management experience a strong plus
- Basic knowledge of workflow programming
- Product/process knowledge in banking sector
- Excellent German skills required, good English and/or CEE language skills are a strong plus
- Strong analytical, prioritization and planning skills
- Teamplayer with good interpersonal, communication and relationship management
- Perseverance and focus on delivering results
- Can-do attitude
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. € 38.000 excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.