International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Do you share our passion for investigating and combating money laundering around the world? Our Anti-Money Laundering (AML) department is looking for a 2nd
Line of Defense KYC Agent.
In this role you will have the opportunity to help our business units mitigate their risks related to money laundering as well as to improve their ability to meet regulatory requirements for enabling business decisions. Additionally, you'll have the opportunity to work for both RBI AG and our subsidiaries.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Designing, reviewing, enhancing, and implementing RBI’s KYC Compliance Program with a focus on Anti-Money Laundering (AML) standards
- Perform Know Your Customer ("KYC") 2nd level escalations and remediations, internal controls assessments, internal investigations, and/or independent testing
- Assessing AML risks at the enterprise and business unit level
- Drafting and enhancing policies and procedures
- You will be driving continuous development/improvement of processes and IT system of the framework by evolving market standards and leading practices for the whole RBI Group, including latest technologies (AI, RPA, automatization)
What we offer:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in private/public sector with focus on AML activities
- KYC subject matter expertise in AML as they apply to financial institutions, including retail, wholesale and international (correspondent) banks, broker dealers, PSPs/MSBs, and insurance companies
- Ability to develop AML compliance policies and procedures and review other relevant policy and procedure manuals as appropriate
- Ability to provide advice regarding applicable AML regulations and requirements to the business across the three lines of defense on regulatory and documentation issues
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of a business
- Experience in effectively prioritizing workload and being able to meet deadlines and business goals
- Experience with analytical, data driven approaches, especially statistical/AI models of advantage
- Creative and drive for innovations in an adaptive environment; think one step ahead
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 35,000 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.