Lawyer/Legal Counsel (f/m/x)
in Legal Services Corporate / M&A
The Division Legal Services at RBI is in charge of all legal matters concerning RBI. Our goal is to handle a maximum number of cases in-house, and we are therefore constantly dealing with a broad variety of legal issues in a way that is comparable to working in a law firm.
Our Legal Services Corporate / M&A department is rendering legal advice in relation to all kinds of corporate law matters, M&A related activities, equity investments. We provide legal advice to other departments of RBI in relation to corporate housekeeping, governance processes, corporate restructurings, private equity structures as well as regulatory issues in that context. The duties also comprise non-focus areas such as trademark / IP laws.
We are looking for a legal expert who will contribute in a dedicated team to the above mentioned activities.
#full-time / part-time
(38.5h / week)
Your role at RBI
- Drafting and negotiation of all kinds of legal documents relating to corporate law matters as well as M&A related activities
- Providing qualified legal advice to other bank departments and subsidiaries of RBI on corporate law and M&A related matters
- Liaising in this respect with internal stakeholders and external counterparties and advisors
- Taking responsibility in the legal stream of cross-functional projects and translate a holistic understanding of business into viable legal solutions
- Analysis of new laws and regulations and implementation of these and/or market driven developments into the relevant documentation
- Supporting digitalization of legal documentation
Your core competencies
- Austrian law degree; (Austrian) Bar exam is an advantage
- Approx. 3 years of professional experience in a law firm or as in-house legal adviser in a bank
- Profound knowledge of corporate laws and related regulatory matters
- Excellent in English and German language
- Team player and integrative personality
- Proactive and highly motivated personality
- Analytical working approach, skilled to set priorities
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours & extensive hybrid working possibilities
- Meaningful Career Options: to develop personally & professionally
- Learning: as part of our DNA & culture
- Easy Commuting: free public transport pass
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Leisure time activities: attractive sports and cultural offers (free museum tickets, reduced gym membership, etc.)
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. for supermarkets)
- Free: Salary account and credit card (optional)
- Family Friendly: family allowances, gender-neutral parental leave, part-time work, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: starting at EUR 85.000,- gross p.a. including overtime (market-compliant overpayment is provided depending on experience / qualification)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017